|Microsoft Dynamics CRM|
Have been looking over the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and it looks like it is quite a good program. I can see some good and bad points about it.
- It’s Microsoft obviously one of the biggest companies out there so it should work well even though Microsoft are behind on Cloud Based applications/SaaS but they are catching up with the likes of Google
- The videos look like it is a good product (Obviously)
- Free trail so nothing really to lose to try it out
- Cheaper then Salesforce
- Aim directly at Small businesses
- Works directly with Outlook
- It only works with Internet Explorer (Typical monopolization from Microsoft)
- It’s difficult to find a non biased review, Microsoft have flooded the web with there own views so most blog post rave about it because they are owned by Microsoft
- $34 Per user per month is not a cheap program
My recommendation would be to sign up for the free trail give it a test run and see if it meets your requirements. The fact that it is designed specifically for outlook is a massive bonus but only assessing it through explorer is a pain.