This is a quick guide to tell you how to add your google contacts to your iPad
- Back up your contacts on a csv
- Connect you iPad to you computer and open iTunes
- Complete any updates that are required
- Make sure the iPad does not have any contacts on it that you do not want to be added to your google contacts.
Enabling the sync
- Connect your iPad to you computer and open iTunes
- Select your iPad from Devices on the left menu in iTunes
- click on the info tab at the top (blue tab)
- check the sync contacts with box
- choose Google contacts
- agree to the terms
- sign into your gmail or google apps account
- click ok then sync.
Once completed check the sync has worked correctly
- View iPad contacts and make sure all your contacts have been added correctly
- Check your contacts in Google Apps, Outlook and Smartphone to make that no duplications etc have occurred.
For more useful info check out the Wright Computing website.